Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why my iPhone kicks ass

So I might be totally behind the times (which tends to happen to me) but I just discovered Webapps. I am so loving my phone this week!
Along with being able to customize my home page on my phone I can now access millions of web apps. The catalog of choices is HUGE. Some of my favorites are:
vFlashlight - turns your iPhone into a virtual flashlight
iPeeVee - Japanese video content
Bobs Sheep Counter
iMug shots - mug shots of celebrities
iSunday Service - Listen to church services and view study guides from Lebanon Area Evangelical Free Church, Pennsylvania.
oh and the games...so many games!
I have spent the past hour at work searching the webapps and adding them all to my phone
Mind Dojo
Same Game - which is titled in Japanese/Chinese? something strange...
Oh and yes - Sunset
Pool ripples
And the ever calming oceanfront

This is JUST way too fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment