Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 Predictions - not for you to comment on

Jump rope will be the exercise to end all other forms
There will be more broken TVs resulting from people thinking they are too cool to wear the Wii controller wrist strap
There will also be more injuries related to Wii playing than other "sports"
I will be good at sports (thank you TV bowling)
The Yankees will win the World Series!!
Barrack Obama will be elected President
Britney will finally admit that her brain has been hijacked by aliens
The Squat Little Man will continue to harass everyone he comes in contact with
I will win the lottery - now I just have to start playing it
My niece, Madison will grow taller than me
My sister, Amy will have a boy
The Giants will come close to winning the Super Bowl - sorry Sissy I don't think its going to happen this year - the Packers are UNDEFEATED!

And more to come as I think about them

No comments:

Post a Comment