Friday, January 18, 2008

The Culprit Strikes Again

Reasons not to leave your puppy out in the living room...
Our heat broke the other day...one of the coldest days in the year so far, figures right?

So I am a total wuss and felt bad leaving the dogs in the basement where they spend their days usually - you know since their pounds of fat and fur wouldn't have kept them warm. Instead I snuggled them on to the couch and said bye. I even came home for lunch to feed them and let them out to pee on everything. Something must have happened in the few hours I left after lunch and came home because PUGSLEY STRUCK AGAIN

He showed me his thoughts on being left alone by eating another hole in the couch. Thankfully it is in a kind-of out of the way area and it was their love seat (note: Deuce needs his own love seat) but still....BAD DOG!

But how can I yell at this face??

P.S. that is a bone not a giant stogie

No comments:

Post a Comment