Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh AC Slater what have you done?

I am not a very big fan of Animal Planet but I beleive the dogs like to watch it when they are in the house alone...and as I was tuning in this morning I caught a few minutes of Pet Star - which from my short viewing I found out is a pet version of American Idol/Star Search

But the best part is the "star" of Pet Star is their host AC Slater whom we all remember from Saved by the Bell quite possibly the cheesiest show EVER. But I think he needs to fire his agent for getting him involved in this "gig"

Excerpt from their website follows (no I did NOT make this up!)

And now, the host of Pet Star ... Mario Lopez!
It takes more than just a pretty face to host a TV show — particularly when the star performers have more legs, claws or feathers than you do!
Mario Lopez was born in San Diego, Calif. Although best known for his role as Slater in Saved by the Bell, Lopez is a rising star in film and TV who wears many hats as an entertainer. He recently co-produced and starred in the independent film The Courier, and he co-hosts The Other Half with Dick Clark, Danny Bonaduce and Dorian Gregory.
Lopez has also been seen in Pacific Blue as police officer Bobby Cruz and he portrayed diver Greg Louganis in the TV movie Breaking the Surface: The Greg Louganis Story.
Lopez's first professional role was as the younger brother in the series A.K.A. Pablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment