Monday, January 7, 2008

I know the Mayor of Manchester

As I was happily eating my Enchilada Pie last night (successfully food processed I might add) my sister, Amy calls me and told me to turn on Fox News and who do I see?
Frank Guinta!! Turns out being the mayor of Manchester is quite fancy-pants. (duh to me for not paying attention to primaries)
I've never really known anyone who was smart enough to be interviewed on the news for anything other than "Bystander"
It is so cool - Frank even has a Wikipedia on him
And Google has like 10 pages of entries on him
For anyone who doesn't know my association - my best friend from highschool is his little sister, Christine "Bring out the Guint" Guinta!

SO GO GUINTA!!
Maybe one day I will be seeing him on his run for presidency!

No comments:

Post a Comment