Friday, September 28, 2007

The Post Office is sending me a sandwich!

Seriously Marketing never dies!
I received mail today from the one and only USPS at work asking me to fill out a form with bread, meat, cheese, toppings, condiments and a choice of potato chips or coleslaw and they promise to send me a sandwich! How will this happen? I don't know!! I of course filled out the form picking marble rye, roast beef, no condiments and mustard with potato chips. I CANNOT wait for them to send me a custom sandwich...curiousity has prevailed and I am dying!!
It even came with a website if anyone else wants to order one:
usps.com/mysandwich1

When was the last time you
A. got anything from the post office for free (except bills)?
B.got a sandwich in the mail?
c.were really curious about a sandwich?
d. got to say sandwich over and over again...as I have ALL day??

No comments:

Post a Comment