Monday, September 10, 2007

Stinky house on the corner


I started walking our dogs around the neighborhood and along with being completely nosy and looking at every part of our neighbors' yards and even taking long glances at their recycling bins (curiousity gets the best of me) I have noticed one house in particular.

The house on the corner of W. Mt Ida and Sycamore...

I have only seen one occupant of this house and she remarked how cute Pugsley was so I feel kinda bad for this but ah what the hell...

HER HOUSE STINKS, this is THE stinky house. It just smells like an old house full of old people. I don't know how to place the smell exactly - a bit of nursing home/mildew/mothballs/old people smell...
But for some reason I always think of that Tom Hanks movie, The Burbs and imagine all the neighborhood cats being buried in their basement or something similarily chilling...isn't that awesome??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment