Friday, September 7, 2007

My First Blog

So in the spirit of technology I decided it was time for my very own blog



This has been the week of hating Apple

Selfishly Steve Jobs decided that my 4GB iPhone is too small and has already discontinued it. Ridiculous. So my option and idea for this blog was to get free stuff. I have a large growing list of things I have gotten for no reason other than being my mother's child and knowing that a large amount of complaining will get you WHATEVER you want. Ha Ha.



So the solution to my problem? It came in the form of technology -









One for me (I picked red since somehow the devil's company AKA Apple does help fight AIDS and other "nasty diseases" as the Apple rep told me)
and one for Jason to destroy I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment