Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Culprit of the Day complete with poo presents...


Yesterday was a busy day for being bad in our house

Pugsley decided that he didn't like my brown sandals anymore and went into my gym bag and dragged both shoes out and chewed them to death.

And overnight he decided he was STILL mad at me for eating my shoes (rationalization anyone??!!) and took a nice big poop in the middle of the kitchen floor. Usually it is Jason that wakes up to such lovely, thoughtful poo presents but alas I had to wake up first today and that was one of the first things my eyes focused in on...yum poo in the morning.

What a great way to start a day I had to wake up at 6:30 to attend a work Town Hall Meeting.
Minuses for the day: poo presents, lack of coffee at meeting, I had to watch all our members enjoy their hearty breakfasts of fruits and BACON, waking up WAY too early(6:30), tight pants on my fatt butt, and rain...almost like a Monday but not since its Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment