Friday, February 15, 2008

Why myspace is for losers and pedophiles

After the initial oh 10 months of fun from myspace I have lived in a blissful peace of not having to know what random people I went to school with did that was "OMG so crazy last weekend" blah blah...

But the other day I received an email saying that someone had sent me a message


myspace.com/chelseybonin
Date: Feb 4, 2008 9:36 PM
Date Sent: 2/4/2008 6:36:00 PM

Subject: yeahhh.

Body:umm,that man named JASON on your top,you know youre so called "boyfriend"you need to leave him the F*** (* entered by me - my MOM reads my blog) ALONE because umm, newsflash: hes married.he also has two children, & one of them would just happen to be me.so leave my dad alone MKAY.

***********************************************************************************


So wait my boyfriend Jason - who is not labled as so on myspace either is A. Married? B. Has not only 1 but kids (kids plural) and C. has a child old enough to send me myspace messages? WOW

I love the grammatical errors (why oh why do the majority of people not know your, you're and you are??) and the MKAY - is that the phonetic spelling??



And here is said creepy person - now which one is baby momma - oh no wait his WIFE and which one is the grammatically challenged child??

Too good and yet another reason to NEVER log on to myspace.

2 comments:

  1. ok - my coffee is all over my desk from spitting it out in laughter after reading that little gem.
    you know that i love you more than my luggage my dear, but oh how i enjoyed the crazies from days past that he'd bring around and all of their "baggage".
    bless his heart... at least he's on the path to redemption..
    dont take any shit (sorry mom) from those crazy bitches (sorry again mom)

    ReplyDelete