Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rob & Big

I am a bit behind on my Rob & Big reporting. I missed last weeks' episode but never fear DVR is here! This week featured the Guinness World Book of Records...Rob set out to break every skateboarding record in it. He did score a whopping 21 records!! Big Black got 2 - his were more impressive - eating banannas and powdered donuts. Not hard you think, part of the banannas record is not only eating them in a specified time but also peeling them. And donuts aren't as pleasurable as we all see them - he wasn't allowed to lick his lips when he was eating them! Yikes talk about a DRY MOUTH.















Rob did all sorts of cool skateboarding things that I don't know what they mean - I'm not too jazzed up on my "boarding lingo". It wasn't the funniest episode but I did get into it when Rob was attempting a rail grind and he fell off a few times but far surpassed the record by going over 100 ft. I had to cheer outloud for him...I felt he needed to hear it.

Here's a shortened list:
1. Big: 5 powdered doughnuts in 3 minutes
2. Big: 3 bananas in 1 minute
3. Rob: 46 consecutive front-side ollies
4. Rob: 12 ollie big spins
5. Rob: 73 consecutive nollie kickflips
6. Rob: twelve 360 kickflips in one minute
7. Rob: 15 heel flips in one minute
8. Rob: 215 consecutive ollies
9. Rob: 22 nollie kickflips in one minute
10. Rob: 49 seconds - longest stationary manual
11. Rob: 9 switch frontside kickflips in one minute
12. Rob: 100 ft - Longest 50-50 rail grind
13. Rob: 100 ft - Longest board slide
14. Rob: highest skateboard ramp jump into water is 3.29 m (10 ft 8 in)

No comments:

Post a Comment