Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Apologies to Eli, Plaxi and Sissy

As I have been informed I am sorely disappointing people with my lack of Super Bowl coverage. Yes, the Giants won even though I did NOT predict that but am so happy that they proved me wrong. I ended up approaching the game mathematically by quoting my own well researched statistics (made them up in my head) that the chances of the Patriots having a totally undefeated season INCLUDING the Super Bowl were 1:100,000,000. And yes I was RIGHT LA DEE DA. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game especially the 4th Quarter and the screaming, praying, hand-clasping helped definitely. In almost the last minute (correction 35 seconds were left, thank you NFL.com) of the game the greatness of the Manning-Burress team was truly defined by the pass to end all passes and win the game. Even big bro Peyton was there to cheer Eli along!
Now maybe these Redskin loving stores around here will actually stock more than 1 teams jerseys, t-shirts, hats oh ANYTHING. don't even get me started on the stores here not even wanting to cash in on the cash cow of football - the Super Bowl. Only 1 store in the metro Nova area had Super Bowl t-shirts and they were LAME.

1 comment:

  1. I am just as happy as you are about the Giants win, but honey get the team right! It's the PATRIOTS who have the 18-0 record not the Packers!

    ReplyDelete