Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Soap on a Rope makes a come back

And not too soon might I add!

I was at the dentist yesterday and whilst trying to distract myself from enivtable pain I picked up some "mens fashion" magazine which I really wish I knew what it was now.

But anyhoo, it turns out that Soap on a Rope is making a comeback in the mens grooming world. Particularly fashion designers are cashing in on this. First culprit: Polo

Straight from the Macy's Website:

POLO Ralph Lauren Blue Soap on a Rope, 3.5 oz.
$16.00
Lightly scented with Polo Ralph Lauren Blue, this rich-foaming deodorizing bar cleans away dirt and oil. Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E Acetate- known for their conditioning and antioxidant properties.


More to come as I continue on my quest for overpriced Soap on the Rope.

Thursday -
I found more...
Tommy Bahama 'Set Sail South Seas' Soap on a Rope
A refreshing aromatic citrus balanced with hints of rum, watery nuances and soft woods.

For the light price of $16.50 - pictured above for the whole affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment