Thursday, April 3, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Ok so I know I watch a lot of crap TV that I wouldn't say makes me any better or more informed of a person but sometimes you really need mindless entertainment. This year I started watching American Idol in the beginning just for the auditions as I have in years past. It's so embarassing to watch people make such asses out of themselves either because they really DO think they're great or as I suspect as a bet. Some of those people really can't think they're good and are there for entertainment purposes only.


So I ended up getting into this season (and actually its US not just me). Now that it's down to 8 contestants I can tell you all their names! So there is this girl...the most redneck waste of a girl ever, first off she has NEVER heard the Beatles. I'm sorry but what size Cow Pie did you have to be buried under to have never heard the Beatles??!!

Her name is Kristy Lee Cook and she lives in buttcrack, USA and her family has horses. She did sell her horse to get the $ to go to AI. I don't feel for her even for that. She stands like she is always riding that horse. She can't close her legs ewww.

And she is quite possibly the CRAPPIEST excuse for a girl and even crappier singer. She has been in the bottom 3 for probably 6 weeks now and somehow doesn't get kicked off!! GRRR.


And last night it happened again! She was there - as usual in the bottom 3 and didn't go out. I wish we could UNVOTE for people. I know that her little hick town gets everyone together and votes as many times as they can to keep her through. She actually sang "God Bless the USA". REALLY???!!!! Last time I heard that song people were actually HAPPY we were in Iraq.


Oh and it gets BETTER I googled her name and this came up:

Favorite Quote: "Rope it, ride it, wrestle it, cowgirl it."


This is her stupid head. I couldn't find an image of her singing looking like she's riding an imaginary horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment