Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 2 - continued...

Dinner was a Cosimo and it was unbelievable. I had the Japanese Wagyu Rib Eye and Jason had his 5th or 6th filet in 2 weeks. But we both agreed this was by far one of the best steaks we have had in years. The chef Stephen Delaney is amazing and all the details in the appetizers and main courses were so intricate I really felt as if I was in DC or NY but Malvern, PA? No way!
This place is truly a diamond in the rough. I chose the 14 Hands Merlot and that was great too. I have way too many good things to say about Cosimo. Lastly, the dessert. OMG - you choose 1 dessert heading and are served with 3 mini desserts in the category. I of course chose the chocolate one and Jason got the "ID required" dessert. Both spectacular. It might be the only reason to return here.

MMMMM......
And that ended Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment