Monday, April 14, 2008

AC Slater Strikes Again

I'm really not keeping up with his career I promise you. But since this is the second posting I have reported on his career I thought I needed to point out that he jsut keeps popping up when I am watching TV.
So anyways....

Slater is now moving from his gig on Animal Planet (or he still has it but)...his agent must be in high-gear because he is going to be in a new show, Husband for Hire.
Here is the short description I found

A Latina woman must find a suitable Latino man or risk losing her inheritance. In desperation she hires a man from a group of immigrant laborers, but he turns out to be Caucasian. She must turn him into a convincing suitor while fending off her sister's machinations, her father's suspicions, and the man's girlfriend. Amidst it all, they start falling for each other.

And Mario is cast as Marco...wow what a stretch of the imagination for him.

And this is what they said about Mario for anyone who didn't watch Saved by the Bell
"the handsome curly-haired actor found himself in another bind, having to overcome the lack of credibility surrounding his long-running stint on the very popular kids sitcom "Saved By the Bell" (NBC). "

No comments:

Post a Comment