Monday, November 26, 2007

White Trash Christmas...courtesy of Kate

Trade For Christmas Presents Reply to: sale-473825102@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-09, 1:52PM EST

What I am looking for
(send Pictures and Prices/Value of your items,if you have them please):
Gift Cards- Carrabbas, Applebee's, Belk, JC Penny, Staples, anywhere!
Essential Oils (not cheap fragrance oils please)
Big Screen TV or Thinner Flat Screen TV
Hot Tub or Sauna Newer model
Camcorder or Digital Camera
Flower Arrangements/Wreaths
Business-Advertising Space/
Fax Machine/Laser Printer/Small Retail Displays/
Spa Equipment.
Outdoor Banners/Yard Signs.
Books- I love books of all kinds, just tell me what you got. (Herbs, Alternative Building, Spa related, anything)
Tupperware Storage Sets, Pampered Chef, any Home Party Plan Stuff (tell me what you got)
Classes/Lessons needed in-(Sour Dough)
Bread Making, Cooking(Greek, Italian).


Here is a list of what I have to offer:

(this is where it gets really good)

My father is a Wildlife Artist Jesse Ray I have PLENTY of black and white prints pictured at the bottom of the page of Deer, Turkey, Horses, Bass, (sold for $15.88 at meadowlark landing hwy421 toward boone last year) for sale or trade mixed sizes most are 12x16 (I think)or 12x18
I have a few custom made barnwood frames left too ($30 each).
As Seen On TV- Zero Water Cooler (paid over $100) and don't have room on the counter top for it.
Set of Knifty Knitter Looms- 3 round and one long bar type.
Musical Carousels- 2 round carousels and one carousel horse-all musical.

Beauty School Doll Head (hair never cut)
$25 Belly Cast for pregnant women-check out my site naturalimpressionsstudio.com (Value $100+) WHAT!!!!
Princess House (Displayed but Never Used, No Boxes)-3qt Covered Casserole ($72.95),
Barrington Serving Spoon 18/10 Stainless Steel (very heavyduty) ($26.95), Chip 'n Dip Bowl ($49.95), Cottage Tulip Personal Beverage Set (32.95)

Hi I am a Professional Esthetician working at a salon/spa in Wilkesboro, NC.
I offer Facials/Waxing Services and Sell Retail Gift Products I would like to barter for several things.
Get your holiday gifts out of the way for wives, daughters, mothers, sisters, employees, teachers, your mail carrier with a unibrow! Everyone loves being pampered! Gift Certificates range from $20-$300 So as an example say we trade a TV you are not using (value $1000) for 10 $100 gift certificates, or 20 $50 gift certificates for employees. Just contact me and we will figure something out.

Why didn't anyone think of this before...waxing for trade!

And here are some of the pictures by this world-renowned "artist"











No comments:

Post a Comment