Friday, November 9, 2007

Trip to Cali

I went to Anaheim for work but ended up having WAY more fun not working big shocker considering i was at a conference for multi-employer policy something something (basically teamsters and union workers - which is NOT as cool as it sounds)
Momma Gurzo came with me to the convention and I sent her off to pillage all the free things conferences have to offer. We also went and spent the day with her friend Penny Johnson-Jerald who has been on every TV show and is now the Dean on October Road

Then we met George Foreman (who I told I loved his grills even though I have thrown all of mine away they got too skanky) and later that day we visited the set of October Road





Mom and George













I will admit I haven't watched the show but nonetheless it was fun to be on the set

I came SO close to running over a striker from the Writers Guild which would have been a MUCH better story but at the last minute they got out of the way...party poopers




Strikers outside Sunset Studios - turns out that its not even their studio but were in fact too lazy to drive to their own studio a good 20-miles north...












And here are the pictures of me enjoying the better life -












Me and Brad Henke (who has also been on Dexter, Tony Tucci anyone?) and he gave me his email address - I should sell it to US Weekly or something
















Heroes special effects where they make Hayden seem innocent and virginial - good job guys













Us and Penny













And Sunset Studios with the Hollywood sign WAY off in the background...damn iPhone doesn't do zoom











No comments:

Post a Comment