Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gurzo's Best Sellers List...screw you NY Times!

I couldn't get enough Dexter from the one hour a week show so I checked out the Dexter books by Jeff Lindsay. They were WONDERFUL. I highly recommend them to anyone who has the need to feel what it is to be homicidal maniac/blood spatter analyst. The books deal with some people that I especially hate, Doakes, to be exact in a very satisfying way and we get to see a bit different perspective on Dexter. Also noteworthy is Jeff Lindsay is one of the writers of the show which is great!

The books are sadly only 2 in a series but well worth the read...

Oh crap! While searching for images of the books I just found out there are 3 books...damn that Duncan Library online catalog, I only saw 2 there! Foiled again!

So anyhoo...the books are Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark so go and READ THEM NOW they are wickedly good!


No comments:

Post a Comment