Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day

Yey part of being an American means we think we are the power-house of the world, that football is NOT soccer and that we celebrate a holiday in which we do NOTHING but watch football, eat and drink. One of my favorite days I might add. So to get everyone in the mood I would like to quote Adam Sandler in his time-honored religious hymn The Thanksgiving Song:

Love to eat turkey
Love to eat turkey
Love to eat turkey cause its good
Love to eat turkey
Like a good boy should cause its turkey to eat
So good
Turkey for me
Turkey for you
Lets eat the turkey In my big brown shoe
Love to eat the turkey
At the tableI once saw a movie
With Betty Grable
Eat that turkey
All night long
Fifty million Elvis fans cant be wrong
Turkey lurkey doo andTurkey lurkey dap
I eat that turkey then I take a nap
Thanksgiving is a special night
Jimmy Walker used to say dynomite
Thats right
Turkey with gravy and cranberry
Cant believe the Mets traded Darryl Strawberry
Turkey for you andTurkey for me
Cant believe Tyson gave that girl v.d.
White meat, dark meat
You just can't loseI fell off my moped and I got a bruise
Turkey in the oven
And the buns in the toaster
Ill never take down my Cheryl Tiegs poster
Wrap the turkey up in aluminum foil
My brother likes to masturbate with baby oil
Turkey and sweet potato pie
Sammy Davis jr. only had one eye
Turkey for the girls andTurkey for the boys
My favorite kind of pants are corduroys
Gobble gobble goo andGobble gobble gickel
I wish turkey only cost a nickel
Oh I love turkey on thanksgiving
Happy thanksgiving everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment