Monday, November 26, 2007

Ode to Monday

Rain on my newly washed car
Dogs barking from afar
Why did I wake up on the couch?
Damn my bad posture makes me slouch

Stupid drivers going slow
Making work even harder to go
4 day of not working
Good lord my head is hurting

I hate Mondays
It's NOT my favorite fun day
My want to poop on it day
Why oh why is Ryan Seacrest so gay?

Every minute spent brings me closer to Christmas
But for now my hair will be listless
Another thing to to thank the rain for
Oh yeah and paw prints all over my washed floor

At least I didn't spill coffee all over me
That was the beginning of Wednesday-dee (I had to rhyme)
Until Friday I will slack off
And dream of pillows soft
In hopes that this week will go quickly by
"Argh, Monday" I sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment