Thursday, October 18, 2007

Elevator Hell Distraction Kit

So as I am running around this morning chosing to do "the pop-in" on many people since they weren't answering my calls I found out why the stairs are a better alternative.
Reasons being:
1. walking is better for you
2. i can pick my wedgie without being caught on camera
3. i can also pick my nose (reason again - no camera)
4. i can warm up from the cool 60 degrees that our office temp is set at
5. you can't get stuck in a stairwell
6. stairwells don't have a chance of falling 5 stories

But alas, I am lazy and really don't care if anyone sees me picking...well anything really. So as I am in the elevator this morning I was happily humming until Good Ol' Pinch Face gets on. Crap, what do I do now? Look at the stack of papers in my hand - Constanza-style and ignore her? Why oh why don't we have muzak on our elevators? It would really come in handy in this situation...better yet mental note: never leave cubicle without iPhone. At least that way I can pretend to be listening to music and get away with a simple 'hello nod'.
So I will make a very valient attempt to never leave my cube without some sort of 'Elevator Hell Distraction Kit'.

No comments:

Post a Comment