Monday, October 29, 2007

American Gangster

Thanks to my sweet hookups AKA Jason I watched American Gangster at home this weekend
Yes, we are breaking the law in one way or another but hey I saw a movie at home that isn't even in theaters yet. I was actually very surprised by this movie. Usually Denzel Washington is a good guy in movies and it was refreshing to see him in a role that was a bit unconventional. I really enjoyed this flick, it was a bit on the long side but the ending really makes up for it. Don't worry I'm not going to spoil it for everyone!! Also, Common has a small part but makes up just one of the many celebrity cameos in this movie and they all played their roles expertly. I highly recommend this movie...oh yeah dirty ol' Russell Crow is in this movie too....snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment