Monday, September 22, 2008

Crapping Mondays

I am tired, it was still dark when I woke up this morning and it was 7 ish so that just means that it's going to get worse and harder for me to wake up early. Yes, 7 ish is early for some of us who cherish sleeping in as much as....hmmm what else means that much to me? My Ugg boots :)
Then I forgot my giant water cup at home - you know the one they give you in the hospital the giant ass pink cup with the handle, top and bendy straw? I LOVE that thing so now I'm stuck drinking water out of a Starbucks mug that I bought and some dumbass put in the dishwasher and the red paint is cracking off and I'm probably swallowing it and contracting the China milk disease from.
Also, it is SO cold in our office - and I just ate at my desk in hopes of leaving early and now I'm fighting the urge to fall asleep at my desk. I also squeezed not too much squeezed this morning into my size 4 pants but now post-lunch they are slowly cutting off my blood flow.
Hmm what else about today? Oh yeah I had a sliced Kiwi in a small tupperwear in my purse and it leaked all over my checkbook! Kiwi juice attacks!! Thankfully it's not very sticky so the situation was resolved with a few tissues. I wonder if it got my Shuffle? Hope not...
But the day is more than half over - kinda...so that's a good thing!
Off to read Perez Hilton and make it LOOK like I'm working because I don't have the motivation to work right now. I did a LOT this morning.
One more thing - our copywriter quit 2 weeks ago when I was out for my surgery and now I'm stuck writing copy for our ads. I am NOT a copywriter and somehow it all doesn't suck but whereas I used to enjoy creating ads I now shudder at the mere thought of it and now we have about 6 ads due for different publications and I don't want to think about it!
Can't I just do all pick-ups?

No comments:

Post a Comment