Thursday, August 7, 2008

J-J-J-Jonas Brothers

If you haven't heard of these guys you are seriously out of touch or just way too cool...
Being that I am the coolest Aunt ever I am taking my nieces to see the Jonas Brothers later this month while they are visiting for their now 3rd Annual Summer Vacation.
We have some killer seats and VIP tickets with our own entrance, food, tent, bathrooms (which is the part I am most thankful for!) on and on. Needless to say they are so excited to being going and Kenzie has been thanking me since April for this.
I think it will be filled with screeching teenage girls and I will probably have a headache for days but it's worth it. I am taking them to their first concert experience and all of their little friends are insanely jealous and I might have a little fun too.
I will give a detailed play-by-play after the concert.

1 comment:

  1. You are the Best Aunt EVER for taking Maddy & Kenzie to this concert! It was truly the highlight of their summer! You da BOMB!

    ReplyDelete