Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Love and Labels

Last week I went to see Sex and the City - the movie and was thoroughly entertained. It did lean a bit on the long side but it elicited an emotional reaction from me and that is the sign of a good movie.
I was a bit grossed out - not by Charlotte's "poo in the pants" experience but by Miranda's bikini line. I don't know if this is common for all women but good god I hope not - I have NEVER experienced something like that and it was disgusting!
But the clothes were good (I think only 1 or 2 of Carrie's outfits I grimaced at) the shoes were great and I admired both enviously. I was a bit confused by Carrie's cellphone and the fact that it was covered in duct tape. I tried googling it and only came up with people such as myself commenting on it. I guess it's to point out that Carrie isn't very tech savvy and had the same cell that she had from the show.
It was sad at the end to know that this was probably the last time I will see a new plot line from the SAC dynasty and will have to settle for syndication.

No comments:

Post a Comment