Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One of my favorite things

A few weeks ago we registered for wedding gifts at Williams-Sonoma and while we were there we had to shop. If you haven't been in this glorious cooking store from heaven you are really missing out. I just told my dad about this store this past weekend citing the fact that they cook the food they sell with the cookware they are also selling. This I think - is a great selling point for my father.
But I digress...I bought the most wonderful countertop spray Sweet Orange but it doesn't smell like oranges to me. Maybe since it's colored green it throws my nose off on purpose? My brain might be sending a stronger signal but I really can't pinpoint the exact scent of this spray but I highly recommend it. I first fell in love with Crate & Barre's Pear Basil counter spray but they discontinued it and instead kept some mango-scented spray instead, boo.
Definitely some parts of planning our wedding have been more fun than others and registering at Williams-Sonoma was one that took the cake. Mmmmmm....cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment