Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Deadliest Catch

Starting tonight Deadliest Catch on Discovery!!

Jason and I got really into this show 2 seasons ago and were eagerly anticipating the arrival of the new season and tonight our wish comes true!

The only bad news is it's on at the same time as American Idol and 90210 and we tape both of them. Anyone with a DVR knows you can only have 2 shows going at 1 time. You can tape 2 but have to watch 1 or none, or tape 1 and watch the other. All this damn technology and I can only tape 1 show at a time basically while watching TV??

But I have opted to watch 90210 on my laptop while I workout at home so I guess it's not that bad. And you better believe we'll be watching the Catch live instead of Idol, that show has so many damn commercials it's not real.

So more to come about the season of the Manliest Men on TV who catch the Tastiest of Tasty Foods-King Crabs!!!

The boats on Season 5 are:
Our favorite - Time Bandit!
Northwestern
Cornelia Marie
The Wizard - Captain Keith is such a tool bag and the biggest whiner. Seriously last season he freaked out and wouldn't leave port because he didn't have a stupid ass Cup of Noodles cup to spit his dip spit into. Toolbag.
The Lisa Marie -I guess this is a new boat but not the sister of the Cornelia Marie just similar names...
Trailblazer - I haven't heard of this boat either like the Lisa Marie so meeting the new crews will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment