Monday, March 17, 2008

Can Christmas come early this year??

Ever since my trip to Ingleside Vineyards in Colonial Beach this summer and I got to man-handle alpacas after drinking about half a bottle of red wine I have been OBSESSED!
They are just so funny looking, the perfect height - camels are just too tall, and they are SO soft. Best things - you can buy them online and via TV commericals!


I googled "Buy an Alpaca" and I got tons of hits!!

first I went to http://www.alpaca.com/


I found Tequila's Marcella and fell in LOVE - isn't she cute???
They just fill me with so much happiness so much in fact that Jason had to pry me away from their pen this summer. I didn't want to leave them...


Seller:

Location: West Virginia, United States of America

Color: Medium Silver Grey

We are offering Marcella as a 4x1 package (pregnant female with two extra breedings to any of our herdsire usable on any of the buyer's females)AT A GREAT DISCOUNTED PRICE. The FMV of this package is over $19,500 but we are passing along depreciation on this alpaca. Marcella is an excellent mother, great milker and easy breeder and birther. She is very sweet and an absolutely trouble free alpaca. Sale price is good only until 12/31/2005 and its for cash, check or credit card transactions only.
Oops the quote isn't good anymore. Guess I have to keep looking!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment