Friday, March 13, 2009

I gots mine

So I did get my return within the time frame that the IRS promised. Watch out!
And I did pay off a few of my credit cards which further pissed off more people I am sure.

But after all the good spending came some more and we remodeled our bathroom ourselves (mostly Jason) with my financial backing and our bathroom looks fabulous. We got a new vanity with sink and a new matching mirror (all in a lovely Espresso color) and new vinyl flooring. I was intent on getting tile until I saw how much it would be to retile our little bathroom and said no way! Then I happened upon the marvelous invention of vinyl stick tile - BRILLIANT! Yes, it does lack the quality of tile but whatever it's a bathroom.

The lawn has received some nice care with a good coating of lime and Step 1 fertilizer - I did a bit of shopping and we had a nice dinner. So all in all - thanks America for the taxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment