Thursday, January 29, 2009

I guess being a skank does pay off

So I know the name Anna-Nicole might run through your mind when you think of gold-digging skank but...I went to college with this girl, Megan and the last time I "saw" her was a very questionable picture on her myspace page.
I really don't talk to many people from college anymore - but my friend Jess told me that this girl is now on The Bachelor?! She looks really different, I'm guessing that they gave her a total makeover and I had to email her the link of this girl to verify that it actually is her.
Too funny though, normal people go to college, get a job and get married.
People like Megan go to college, take skanky pictures to post on myspace then sell themselves on TV for a chessy-ass show that no one watches anymore in hopes of finding TRUE LOVE? Good luck, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment