Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sofia Coppola

My dear friend Andrew introduced me to the BEST DRINK EVER
Sofia Coppola is following in the steps of her father and getting into the wine business. I will say I am a big fan of Francis Ford Coppola wine. But when he told me about the mini Champagnes that come in cans with their own individual bendy straws I was SOLD.

I bought 2 packages of these lovely, pink canisters of happy last weekend - by Monday it was all gone.
If you are so inclined you can order it at Whole Foods, which is what we did - they do carry it at the Whole Foods by Andrew's house in the city but I'm not sure where else you can get it. But that's not my problem, its yours. HA
But the name is Sofia Blanc de Blancs and you can also purchase them on the website at:
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment